10 Tiny Things That Really Annoy Tidy People
How anyone can sleep in a bed without sheets is beyond me!
1. Small things like dirty dishes being left in the sink.
Next time put them in the F*CKING DISHWASHER!! It's right next to the sink FFS...
2. Toothpaste being treated like this.
You dirty germ ridden hillbilly! What type of person does this? Eeeww..
3. When crumbs somehow get in the butter.
Mmmm yummy... Someone else’s old toast dust all over my sandwich, just what I always wanted. NOT!
4. When people don’t take the 5 seconds out to take the old empty toilet roll off the toilet roll holder, and put a new one on (FML).
There is NO excuse for not doing this! No one’s time is this precious.
5. Or the 23 seconds it takes to put a new bin bag in the bin.
Typical Man thing!
6. Empty containers being mysteriously left in the fridge.
Why??? No seriously. Why? WTF!
7. When people think that the place for egg shells is back in the egg box, with all the nice unopened eggs.
The place is the bin. YES! I said "THE BIN", you GIMP!!!
8. Teabags being left to rot in the sink.
The idea that you need to drain them before putting them in the bin is wrong. The bin is a big boy, it can take the 5 little drips that come out of a wet tea bag.
9. When people stack the dishwasher inefficiently.
Or when they cram too much in and nothing gets clean.
10. When kitchen cupboards don’t have a system.
Is that the right place for that mug? Does anyone think that’s the right place for that "BLOODY" mug??? Nooooo!!